- Case Number: search for a court docket number which contains the text entered by the user.
- Individual Name Search: the search is evaluated for any recipient(s) that contains the name values entered by the user. The last name is required to perform an individual name search.
- Organization Name: the search is evaluated for any recipient(s) with an organization name that contains the text entered by the user.
- Record Availability: Summons/Service of Process records are made available for 5 years after the date recieved by the Secretary of State. Records more than 1 year old are designated as 'Archived'.
However, records received by the Secretary of State prior to August 1, 2014 are not available online.
- When entering your search criteria be aware that the number one ‘1’ and the lowercase letter L ‘l’, as well as the number ‘0’ and the letter ‘O’ look alike in certain type styles, but are different characters. In both of these cases, depending on which letter or character is entered, it will generate different search results. Please be sure to enter the correct letter or character you desire when entering your search criteria.
- Only the first 500 results found will be returned.